Devoted Health Advance is a 2022 C-SNP Medicare Special Needs Plan, from Devoted Health, available in Maricopa County, Arizona.
- It's a Local HMO health plan.
- It includes prescription drug coverage (Medicare Part D plans are an option Medicare beneficiaries can use to get prescription drug coverage. Part D plans provide cost-sharing on covered medications in four different phases: deductible, initial coverage, coverage gap, and catastrophic. Each...).
- It offers the same basic health insurance benefits as Original Medicare is private fee-for-service health insurance for people on Medicare. It has two parts. Part A is hospital coverage. Part B is medical coverage..
- It helps coordinate care for chronic conditions.
- It offers extras that Medicare Part A is hospital coverage for Medicare beneficiaries. It covers inpatient care in hospitals and skilled nursing facilities. It also covers limited home healthcare services and hospice care. and Medicare Part B is medical coverage for people with Original Medicare benefits. It covers doctor visits, preventative care, tests, durable medical equipment, and supplies. Medicare Part B pays 80 percent of most medically necessary healthcare services. do not cover.
- Most of the costs (e.g., A premium is an amount that an insurance policyholder must pay for coverage. Premiums are typically paid on a monthly basis. In the federal Medicare program, there are four different types of premiums. , A deductible is an amount a beneficiary must pay for their health care expenses before the health insurance policy begins to pay its share., A copayment, also known as a copay, is a set dollar amount you are required to pay for a medical service.) to be in this Medicare Special Needs Plan will be covered for you.
How to Qualify to Enroll in Devoted Health Advance
If you qualify and enroll, this Local HMO plan replaces your Original Medicare coverage. To qualify, you must meet the following criteria:
- You have Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) and Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance).
- You live in the plan's service area.
- You have one or more of these severe or disabling chronic conditions:
- Chronic alcohol and other dependence
- Autoimmune disorders
- Cancer (excluding pre-cancer conditions)
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Chronic heart failure
- Diabetes mellitus
- End-stage liver disease
- End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD), also known as kidney failure, is a condition that causes you to need dialysis or a kidney transplant. People with ESRD are eligible for Medicare coverage regardless of age. (ESRD) requiring dialysis (any mode of dialysis)
- Severe hematologic disorders
- Chronic lung disorders
- Chronic and disabling mental health conditions
- Neurologic disorders
If you don't qualify to join this plan, be sure to compare Medicare Advantage plans available in Maricopa County, AZ. A second option is to keep your original Medicare benefits and add a Arizona Medigap plan and a stand-alone Arizona Medicare Part D plan.
Before Joining Devoted Health Advance, Consider These Questions:
- If Dual-eligible beneficiaries are those who receive both Medicare and Medicaid benefits. It includes beneficiaries enrolled in Medicare Part A and/or Part B while receiving full Medicaid and/or financial assistance through a Medicare Savings Program...., does the plan coordinate my Medicare and Medicaid is a public health insurance program that provides health care coverage to low-income families and individuals in the United States. benefits to make them easily accessible?
- What costs should I expect for my coverage (premiums, deductibles, copayments)?
- Is there an annual limit on my out-of-pocket expenses?
- Will I be able to use my doctors? Are they in the plan's network?
- Are the plan's Doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, and other healthcare providers that agree to health plan members' services and supplies at a set price are in-network providers. With some health plans, your care is only covered if you get... providers and facilities in convenient locations?
- Does the plan provide coverage for services I receive from out-of-network providers?
- Do I need a referral to see a specialist?
- Are my medications on the plan's A formulary is a list of prescription drugs covered by a prescription drug plan or another insurance plan offering prescription drug benefits. Medications not on a plan's formulary are generally not covered.?
- What special accommodations does the plan make for persons with disabilities?
- What special language and cultural accommodations does the plan make?
How Much Does Devoted Health Advance Cost?
The premium on this plan is $0.00 per month. That includes your prescription drugs, as well. Plus, you must continue to pay your monthly The Medicare Part B premium is the monthly charge paid by beneficiaries for their outpatient medical care, services, and supplies. A beneficiary's premium may be uplifted by an IRMAA surcharge if their income is above.... Copayments and/or coinsurances also apply with most healthcare services, except preventive care mandated by CMS.
Although the health plan itself does not have a deductible, the prescription drug plan does. It's $0.00 per year. That means you have first dollar coverage.
Devoted Health Advance is a new plan for 2022. As such it has not been rated by CMS.
NOTE: Many new plans enter the market with low premiums and low co-pays. Remember, it's important to evaluate plans every year. This is particularly true with new plans.
Devoted Health Advance Medicare Part D Co-Pays
This SNP plan includes prescription drug coverage (Medicare Part D). If you have regular prescriptions, it's critical that you evaluate your costs using the plan's formulary.
In addition to the monthly premium and Part D deductible, the drug plan has copayments (fixed dollar amount) and/or coinsurances (percentage) that you must pay when you pickup your medications. Here's the drug coverage schedule for this plan:
|1 (Preferred Generic)||N/A||$0.00 copay|
|2 (Generic)||N/A||$0.00 copay|
|3 (Preferred Brand)||N/A||$45.00 copay|
|4 (Non-Preferred Drug)||N/A||$95.00 copay|
|5 (Specialty Tier)||N/A||33%|
Contact Devoted Health
If you qualify for Medicare but have not yet enrolled or verified your enrollment status, you can do so on the Social Security Administration website. You can learn more about the Medicare Advantage (MA), also known as Medicare Part C, are health plans from private insurance companies that are available to people eligible for Original Medicare (Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B). program on www.medicare.gov. To learn more about this plan, visit the Devoted Health Medicare website.
Devoted Health Advance is available to beneficiaries living in Phoenix, New River, Chandler Heights, Queen Creek, Tortilla Flat, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Higley, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Rio Verde, Fort Mcdowell, Fountain Hills, Tempe, Glendale, Luke Air Force Base, Aguila, Arlington, Avondale, Buckeye, Cave Creek, Cashion, El Mirage, Gila Bend, Goodyear, Laveen, Litchfield Park, Morristown, Palo Verde, Peoria, Sun City, Tolleson, Tonopah, Waddell, Wickenburg, Wittmann, Youngtown, Surprise, Sun City West, Carefree, and all other areas of Maricopa County, Arizona; Medicare plans are the same throughout the County.
Citations & References