Medicare Advantage Plans available in Abbeville County
You have 12 2013 Medicare Advantage Plans to choose from in Abbeville, South Carolina that offer full-coverage healthcare benefits. Use the plan links below to compare coverage options and HMO/PPO plan information.
You should not choose a plan based on the monthly premium. MedicareWire.com recognizes that your healthcare insurance is very important. We recommend that you review each plan for the features and benefits you need most.
Abbeville County, South Carolina Advantage Plan Premiums
A Medicare Advantage plan does not eliminate your monthly Part B premium that’s taken from your Social Security. Seniors with Medicare benefits in Abbeville, South Carolina pay for their Part B premium in addition to the Advantage Plan premium. If you are single and earn over $85,000 per year (over $170.000 for couples) you Part B will cost a little more. You may also see a slight increase due to late enrollment. You can receive more information about Medicare premiums by calling Social Security at 1-800-772-1213.
Related Facilities and Medicare Plans for Seniors in Abbeville County, South Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Abbeville County, South Carolina Accepting Medicare
- Hospitals Accepting Patients with Medicare in Abbeville County, South Carolina
- Home HealthCare Facilities for Seniors in Abbeville County, South Carolina
- Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO Plans Available in Abbeville County, South Carolina
- South Carolina Medigap Medicare Supplements
- Dental Plans for South Carolina Seniors
- Part D Prescription Drug Plans for South Carolina Seniors
- Mobility Aids, Power Chairs, Walkers, and Mobility Scooters
About The Advantage Plan Information Published By MedicareWire.com
The Medicare Advantage plan information published on MedicareWire.com is obtained from files published by the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). We do our best to keep our website up-to-date with the most recent data. However, we cannot ensure the accuracy of the data. Only an authorized Medicare insurance agent can provide a healthcare insurance quote. For more information, visit the CMS website at: http://cms.gov.