Medicare Advantage Plans available in Pushmataha County
There are 14 approved 2013 Medicare Advantage Plan options available to Pushmataha, Oklahoma seniors with Medicare. Using the links below you can compare all of the full-coverage health insurance plans available to you.
MedicareWire.com suggests looking beyond the the monthly premium. Experts recommend looking through each Advantage plan to find the coverage that meets your needs.
Pushmataha County, Oklahoma Medicare Part C Premiums
Most seniors with Medicare benefits in Pushmataha, Oklahoma are required to pay the standard Part B premium in addition to their Part C (Advantage Plan) premium. Some beneficiaries pay a higher rate on their Part B premium because of their yearly income (over $85,000 for singles and over $170.000 for married couples), or due to late enrollment. For more information about high income Part B and Part D premiums call Social Security at 1-800-772-1213.
Related Facilities and Medicare Plans for Seniors in Pushmataha County, Oklahoma
- Nursing Homes in Pushmataha County, Oklahoma Accepting Medicare
- Hospitals Accepting Patients with Medicare in Pushmataha County, Oklahoma
- Home HealthCare Facilities for Seniors in Pushmataha County, Oklahoma
- Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO Plans Available in Pushmataha County, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Medigap Medicare Supplements
- Dental Plans for Oklahoma Seniors
- Part D Prescription Drug Plans for Oklahoma Seniors
- Mobility Aids, Power Chairs, Walkers, and Mobility Scooters
About The Advantage Plan Information Published By MedicareWire.com
The Medicare Part C information provided by MedicareWire.com is obtained from public files available from the U.S. government. We make every reasonable effort to keep our website up-to-date with current data. Unfortunately, we cannot ensure the accuracy of the government data. Remember, only a licensed health insurance agent can provide a binding quote for Medicare insurance. To learn more, visit CMS on the web at http://cms.gov.