How-to find the right Medicare Plan in Berks County, PA
Finding the best Medicare plan for you is based on your needs and what's available in your local area. It's easy if you follow these steps:
- Identify the type of Medicare insurance you need (see below)
- Understand how much coverage you can afford.
- Compare Medicare plan features and coverages.
- Verify the plan you want covers your most important healthcare needs.
Use the following links to navigate to our best Medicare plan choices:
- Best Medicare Supplement Plans
- Best Medicare Advantage Plans
- Best Medicare Part D Plans
- Best Medicare Special Needs Plans
- Best Medigap Plans
- Compare Best Medicare Plans in Your City
Interested in a bit more information to help make the right decision? Check out our How-to Find the Best Medicare Plan guide, it will take you step-by-step so you can find best plans in Berks County for your situation.
Top 10 Medicare Supplement Plans
There are 49 insurance companies offering Pennsylvania Medicare Supplement Plans for seniors in Berks County, Pennsylvania. The top selling supplement is Medigap Plan F. Here are our top 10 choices for people turning age 65:
4 Best Medigap Plans
There are 10 standardized Medicare Supplement Plans in Pennsylvania available to Berks County, PA seniors. Each plan offers a different level of coverage (deductibles, coinsurance, excess charges, etc). Here are our picks for Pennsylvania seniors:
Compare rates on our Pennsylvania Medigap Plans page.
Top 5 Medicare Advantage Plans in Berks County, PA
For 2020, there are 44 Medicare Advantage plans in Berks County that include Part D benefits for prescriptions. Here are our top 5 plan choices:
Find and compare the complete list of Medicare Advantage plans in Berks County, PA using our Medicare Advantage Plan Finder.
Top 7 Medicare Part D Plans in Berks County, PA
For 2020, there are 21 Medicare Part D plans in Pennsylvania. Here are our top 7 prescription drug plan picks:
Use our Medicare Part D Plan Finder to compare all plans and see costs.
Top 5 Medicare Special Needs Plans in Berks County, PA
For 2020, there are 14 Medicare Special Needs Plans in Berks County that include Part D benefits for prescriptions. Here are our top SNP plan choices:
Find and compare the complete list of Medicare Special Needs Plans (SNP) in Berks County, PA using our Medicare Special Needs Plan Finder.
Compare the Best Medicare Plans Where You Live in Pennsylvania
Additional Ways to Compare Medicare Plans in Berks County, PA
- Medicare Plans in Reading, PA
- Medicare Plans in Kutztown, PA
- Medicare Plans in Birdsboro, PA
- Medicare Plans in Hamburg, PA
- Medicare Plans in Fleetwood, PA
- Medicare Plans in Boyertown, PA
- Medicare Plans in Mohnton, PA
- Medicare Plans in Womelsdorf, PA
- Medicare Plans in Wernersville, PA
- Medicare Plans in Robesonia, PA
- Medicare Plans in Topton, PA
- Medicare Plans in Leesport, PA
- Medicare Plans in Shoemakersville, PA
- Medicare Plans in Bally, PA
- Medicare Plans in Bernville, PA
Frequently Asked Questions About Berks County Medicare Plans
It is important to compare your Original Medicare benefits with the Medicare Advantage plans available in Berks County annually. Quality and additional benefits vary widely. Here are some of the top plans:
- UPMC for Life HMO Rx Enhanced
- UPMC for Life HMO Rx
- Freedom Blue PPO Deluxe
- Freedom Blue PPO Standard
- Aetna Medicare Premier Plus
Part D plans are not mandatory, but they save you money. The best Medicare prescription drug plan is the one that covers your medications at the overall lowest cost. But, customer service and safety are also important. Here are the top plans in Pennsylvania:here.
When it comes to Medigap plans, you have a lot of great choices in Pennsylvania. We evaluated all plans based on price, financial stability, plan choices, and more. Here are our top choices:available here.
The Medicare Part C and Part D information on this page originates from CMS Landscape Source Files. The Medicare Supplement information originates from CMS Data Files. All content is maintained by David Bynon, and was last updated on .