Medicare Advantage Plans by Oklahoma County
Welcome Oklahoma seniors! This page has the complete list of Medicare Advantage Plans for Oklahoma beneficiaries. Health plans are organized by county to make them easy to find. A Medicare Advantage plan replace your Original Medicare benefits with government approved private healthcare insurance (HMO or PPO) that saves money.
Rural counties in Oklahoma may have few HMO or PPO health plans, or possibly none at all. Advantage Plan providers uses hospital and doctor networks to provide care. Find your county below to start comparing plans..
Get Quotes From Licensed Oklahoma Medicare Agents!
Local Medicare insurance agents want to compete for your business. All agents are licensed to quote and sell plans in the state of Oklahoma. Click Here to see your exclusive agents and request your confidential quotes.
Medicare Advantage vs. Original Medicare with Medigap: Oklahoma Full Coverage Choices
If you’re concerned that an HMO or PPO health plan will overly limit your care, a Medicare Advantage Plan is not your only option. For a small amount more in your monthly premium you can have the best senior healthcare available. When you keep your Original Medicare and supplement it with Medicare Part D and supplemental Medicare insurance, you have full coverage with very few restrictions. Medicare supplement insurance (Medigap) in Oklahoma protects you from the risk of big hospital and doctor bills. See our Medicare Supplemental Insurance page for more information. You will be relieved to know that all supplement plan available in Oklahoma are are standard. That means you have the benefit of shopping by best price.
Oklahoma Medicare Advantage Enrollment Options
Medicare Advantage open enrollment for Oklahoma beneficiaries, called the Annual Enrollment Period (AEP), happens every year starting on the 1st of October. AEP ends on the 7th of December, and your new plan election starts on the 1st of January. If you are new to Medicare, you are given a one-time Initial Enrollment Period (IEP). For most folks, their IEP happens then they reach age 65. In rare cases, Medicare will grant a special enrollment period. If you miss your IEP or the AEP, you’ll have to wait until the next AEP to enroll, so mark your calendar.
Enrollment itself is quite easy. Most people in Oklahoma use an independent Medicare insurance agent. Your agent is a licensed expert who knows the details of all of the plans available in your area. They get paid to find the best plan for you, and they are restricted by law from using selling and marketing tactics deems unethical by CMS. The second way to sign up is to go directly to the Medicare.gov website or call the Medicare.gov hotline. Click here to get started.
Obamacare vs. a Oklahoma Medicare Advantage Plan
Concerned that Obamacare is doing away with or cutting your Medicare Advantage benefits or choices? Don’t worry, it’s not. At least not in 2014. Oklahoma seniors still have all of the same benefits and choices. The new healthcare law (ACA) leaves MA plans alone, from your perspective, but adds new regulations for the insurance carriers.
Here are some additional facts about your Oklahoma State Health Insurance Exchange. First, it’s not for Oklahoma seniors with Medicare or those with Medicare Disability, and you can’t trade your Medicare benefits for a plan on your state exchange. Second, your state’s health exchange won’t help you with additional benefits, regardless of your income level. If you need Extra Help, visit your local Social Security Administration office. Learn more about Obamacare at www.HealthCare.gov.
About Our Oklahoma Medicare Advantage (Part C) Information
MedicareWire.com receives Medicare health insurance information from public files on the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) website. Although we do our best to regularly update our databases, we are not able to ensure the exactness of the information. You must use a licensed insurance agent to get an accurate and binding quote. For additional helpful information visit CMS on the web at http://cms.gov.
Related Senior Health Plans in Oklahoma
- Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO Plans in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Medigap Medicare Supplements
- Dental Plans for Oklahoma Seniors
- Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans for Oklahoma Seniors
Medicare Advantage Plans in Oklahoma
The following Medicare Advantage Plans are available in Oklahoma, ordered by most available. Consult your county page for availability in your area.
- Humana Gold Choice
- HumanaChoice R5826-069
- HumanaChoice R5826-013
- Today"s Options Premier 200
- Today"s Options Premier Plus 250A
- Today"s Options Premier 400
- Any, Any, Any Gold MA Only
- Any, Any, Any Gold
- HumanaChoice H8644-003
- HumanaChoice H8644-005
- Humana Gold Choice H2944-197
- Humana Gold Choice H8145-120
- Humana Gold Choice H2944-013
- Today"s Options Premier Plus 450C
- Humana Gold Choice H8145-001
- UnitedHealthcare MedicareDirect Rx
- UnitedHealthcare MedicareDirect Essential
- Today"s Options Premier Plus 450D
- Today"s Options Premier Plus 450E
- Today’s Options Premier Plus 950B
- GlobalHealth Medicare Option 1
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Choice
- GlobalHealth Medicare Option 2
- GlobalHealth Medicare Option 3
- Today’s Options Premier 900
- Generations Healthcare Value
- Generations Healthcare Premier
- Generations Healthcare Classic
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Basic
- Lovelace Medicare Plan Value Plus
- Cigna-HealthSpring Preferred
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Premier Plus
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Plan 1
- Lovelace Medicare Plan Value
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Plan 2
- Senior Health Plan Platinum Plus
- Senior Health Plan Silver
- Senior Health Plan Silver Plus
- Senior Health Plan Platinum
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons
- Coventry Freedom
- Today"s Options Advantage Plus 250A
- Today’s Options Advantage Plus 950B
- Humana Gold Plus H4145-001
- Coventry Advantage
- Lovelace Medicare Plan
- Today"s Options Premier Plus 450B
- Aetna Medicare Value Plan