On this page we help consumers: Compare 2020 Medicare Part D Plans available in South Carolina and find the best SC Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) by comparing premiums, deductibles, copays, and ratings.
Best South Carolina Medicare Part D Plans
Each year we highlight the South Carolina PDP's with the lowest cost, most members, and the best ratings. Below are the best 2020 Medicare Part D plans based on these metrics.
Lowest Costs PDP
- The cheapest South Carolina Part D Plan with no deductible is $52.20
- The cheapest South Carolina Part D Plan with a deductible ($435.00/year) is $13.20
Most Popular Nation-Wide PDP
- WellCare Classic (0 national members)
- WellCare Value Script (0 national members)
- WellCare Wellness Rx (0 national members)
Most Popular Part D Plans in South Carolina
- WellCare Classic (0 regional members)
- WellCare Value Script (0 regional members)
- WellCare Wellness Rx (0 regional members)
Most Popular Low-Income Subsidy Medicare Part D Plans
- SilverScript Choice (0 national members)
- Cigna-HealthSpring Rx Secure (0 national members)
- WellCare Medicare Rx Saver (0 national members)
PDP Eligibility and Availability
You are eligible to enroll in a South Carolina PDP plan if:
- You are a resident of the state,
- You are enrolled in Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B, and
- You are age 65+ or have Medicare due to a qualifying disability.
All plans on this page are available to beneficiaries in Greenville, Anderson, Mauldin, Columbia, Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill, Summerville, Sumter, Hilton Head, and all rural areas of South Carolina.