On this page we help consumers: Compare 2020 Medicare Part D Plans available in Nevada and find the best NV Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) by comparing premiums, deductibles, copays, and ratings.
Best Nevada Medicare Part D Plans
Each year we highlight the Nevada PDP's with the lowest cost, most members, and the best ratings. Below are the best 2020 Medicare Part D plans based on these metrics.
Lowest Costs PDP
- The cheapest Nevada Part D Plan with no deductible is $38.40
- The cheapest Nevada Part D Plan with a deductible ($435.00/year) is $13.20
Most Popular Nation-Wide PDP
- WellCare Classic (0 national members)
- WellCare Value Script (0 national members)
- WellCare Wellness Rx (0 national members)
Most Popular Part D Plans in Nevada
- WellCare Classic (0 regional members)
- WellCare Value Script (0 regional members)
- WellCare Wellness Rx (0 regional members)
Most Popular Low-Income Subsidy Medicare Part D Plans
- Cigna-HealthSpring Rx Secure (0 national members)
- WellCare Medicare Rx Saver (0 national members)
- Humana Basic Rx Plan (0 national members)
PDP Eligibility and Availability
You are eligible to enroll in a Nevada PDP plan if:
- You are a resident of the state,
- You are enrolled in Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B, and
- You are age 65+ or have Medicare due to a qualifying disability.
All plans on this page are available to beneficiaries in Las Vegas, Henderson, Paradise, Reno, Sparks, Carson City, and all rural areas of Nevada.