On this page we help consumers: Compare 2020 Medicare Part D Plans available in Alabama and find the best AL Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) by comparing premiums, deductibles, copays, and ratings.
Best Alabama Medicare Part D Plans
Each year we highlight the Alabama PDP's with the lowest cost, most members, and the best ratings. Below are the best 2020 Medicare Part D plans based on these metrics.
Lowest Costs PDP
- The cheapest Alabama Part D Plan with no deductible is $29.60
- The cheapest Alabama Part D Plan with a deductible ($435.00/year) is $13.20
Most Popular Nation-Wide PDP
- BlueRx Enhanced Plus (0 national members)
- BlueRx Essential (0 national members)
- BlueRx Enhanced (0 national members)
Most Popular Part D Plans in Alabama
- BlueRx Enhanced Plus (0 regional members)
- BlueRx Essential (0 regional members)
- BlueRx Enhanced (0 regional members)
Most Popular Low-Income Subsidy Medicare Part D Plans
- WellCare Classic (0 national members)
- SilverScript Choice (0 national members)
- Cigna-HealthSpring Rx Secure (0 national members)
PDP Eligibility and Availability
You are eligible to enroll in a Alabama PDP plan if:
- You are a resident of the state,
- You are enrolled in Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B, and
- You are age 65+ or have Medicare due to a qualifying disability.
All plans on this page are available to beneficiaries in Birmingham, Auburn, Decatur, Dothan, Huntsville, Mobile, Montgomery, Tuscaloosa, and all rural areas of Alabama.