PHP Care Complete FIDA-IDD Plan is a MMP Medicare Advantage plan, from Partners Health Plan, that's available to Medicare beneficiaries living in Suffolk County, New York. This is a Medicare-Medicaid plan, with prescription drug coverage, for people with both Medicare and Medicaid benefits (dual-eligible). It gives you all of the same health insurance benefits as Original Medicare. However, the Medicare out-of-pocket costs are covered by Medicaid.
- It's a Coordinated Care Health Plan for people with Medicare and Medicaid is a public health insurance program that provides health care coverage to low-income families and individuals in the United States. benefits.
- It has the same coverage benefits as Original Medicare is private fee-for-service health insurance for people on Medicare. It has two parts. Part A is hospital coverage. Part B is medical coverage..
- It offers some additional benefits that Medicare Part A is hospital coverage for Medicare beneficiaries. It covers inpatient care in hospitals and skilled nursing facilities. It also covers limited home healthcare services and hospice care. and Medicare Part B is medical coverage for people with Original Medicare benefits. It covers doctor visits, preventative care, tests, durable medical equipment, and supplies. Medicare Part B pays 80 percent of most medically necessary healthcare services. do not include.
- In most cases there's no cost to see your primary care doctor and specialists.
- The monthly premium is $0.00 (plus your monthly The Medicare Part B premium is the monthly charge paid by beneficiaries for their outpatient medical care, services, and supplies. A beneficiary's premium may be uplifted by an IRMAA surcharge if their income is above...).
- The health plan does not have an annual deductible.
- All Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B services are provided with zero or limited An amount patients pay for their share of the cost of medical service or supply, like a doctor’s visit, hospital inpatient visit, or prescription drug. to the enrollee.
- PHP Care Complete FIDA-IDD Plan includes a Medicare Part D plans are an option Medicare beneficiaries can use to get prescription drug coverage. Part D plans provide cost-sharing on covered medications in four different phases: deductible, initial coverage, coverage gap, and catastrophic. Each... plan for prescription medications. The annual Part D deductible is $0.00.
A Medicare Advantage Medicare-Medicaid Plan (MMP), aka, Medi-Medi plan, is a private health plan designed to provide integrated and coordinated Medicare and Medicaid benefits for Dual-eligible beneficiaries are those who receive both Medicare and Medicaid benefits. It includes beneficiaries enrolled in Medicare Part A and/or Part B while receiving full Medicaid and/or financial assistance through a Medicare Savings Program.... Medicare beneficiaries. Nearly all MMPs are Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) plans. However, these plans can also be setup as an HMO-POS (point of sale) plan with costs assigned to supplemental benefits.
Unlike a Special Needs Plan (D-SNP), MMPs only serve full benefit dual-eligible beneficiaries. Plus, some additional limitations may apply, such as state-specific requirements. Contact your local New York Medicaid office for more details or to see if you qualify.
PHP Care Complete FIDA-IDD Plan is a new plan for 2022. As such it has not been rated by CMS.
NOTE: Many new plans enter the market with low A premium is an amount that an insurance policyholder must pay for coverage. Premiums are typically paid on a monthly basis. In the federal Medicare program, there are four different types of premiums. and low co-pays. Remember, it's important to evaluate plans every year. This is particularly true with new plans.
With the PHP Care Complete FIDA-IDD Plan Medicare-Medicaid Plan there are no additional premiums (beyond your Medicare Part B premium paid through Social Security) and there are no A deductible is an amount a beneficiary must pay for their health care expenses before the health insurance policy begins to pay its share.. That includes your prescription drugs, as well. Plus, Medicare co-payments and/or co-insurances are paid for you through Medicaid.
What is the Maximum Out-of-Pocket (MOOP) Limit?
Because MMPs must provide all Medicare Parts A and B services at $0 cost sharing to enrollees, Medicare's maximum out-of-pocket figure does not apply to these plans.
Contact Partners Health Plan
If you qualify for Medicare but have not yet enrolled or verified your enrollment status, you can do so on the Social Security Administration website. You can learn more about the Medicare Advantage program on www.medicare.gov. To learn more about this plan, visit the Partners Health Plan Medicare website.
Additional Medicare Plan Options in Suffolk County
Are you eligible for a Suffolk County, NY Medicare Special Needs Plan (SNP)? SNPs are a special type of Medicare Advantage (MA), also known as Medicare Part C, are health plans from private insurance companies that are available to people eligible for Original Medicare (Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B). designed to help people with special needs. Here are some of the SNP plans in your area:
- Humana Gold Plus SNP-DE H3533-034 (Local HMO), for Dual-Eligible beneficiaries
- Wellcare Fidelis Dual Access (Local HMO), for Dual-Eligible beneficiaries
- Elderplan Assist (Local HMO), for Institutional beneficiaries
- Wellcare Dual Access Open (Local PPO), for Dual-Eligible beneficiaries
- Empire MediBlue HealthPlus Dual Plus (Local HMO), for Dual-Eligible beneficiaries
Not qualified for an SNP? Here are some additional plans you might consider:
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Choice Plan 1 (PPO)
- Humana Gold Plus H3533-027 (HMO)
- Wellcare No Premium Open (PPO)
- Wellcare Premium Ultra Open (PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Value Plan (HMO)