AARP MedicareRx Saver Plus PDP Indiana
Medicare Part D Plan Overview
AARP MedicareRx Saver Plus (IN) is a 2014 Medicare Part D Plan for Medicare beneficiaries living in Indiana. CMS gave this plan a rating of out of 5.0 stars. This plan is "Average". (CMS plan ID: S5921-360-IN, formulary ID: 00014407)
The premium is $20.90 monthly, and there's a $310.00 deductible. You'll find a complete description of all costs on the Pricing tab. You can see your share at the pharmacy on the Co-Pay tab, or learn more about the coverage on the Coverage tab.
This plan qualifies for the full low income subsidy benefit ($0.00 LIS premium).
Compare Indiana Medicare Part D Plans
Be sure to compare plans. Here are a few Indiana Part D Plans we think you should compare with AARP MedicareRx Saver Plus:
- Express Scripts Medicare - Value
- Express Scripts Medicare - Choice
- First Health Part D Premier Plus
- Transamerica MedicareRx Choice
- Transamerica MedicareRx Classic
More Indiana Health Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Best Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO Health Insurance Sold in Indiana
- Best Indiana Medigap Medicare Supplements
- Medicare Compatible Dental Insurance for Indiana Seniors
CMS File Date: January 14, 2014.
This PDP catalog is maintained by 5/28/2014. Do you see an error? Please let us know.and was last updated on
Sharing is caring. If you found this page useful, please Like it and share it with your friends.