Humana Walmart Rx Plan PDP Arizona
Medicare Part D Plan Overview
Humana Walmart Rx Plan (AZ) is an approved 2014 Medicare Part D Plan for people in Arizona with Medicare. Medicare rated this plan out of 5.0 stars, making this plan "Average". (CMS plan ID: S5884-174-AZ, formulary ID: 00014055)
The premium is $12.60 monthly, and there's a $310.00 deductible. You'll find a complete description of all costs on the Pricing tab. You also have a Co-Pay at the pharmacy, and be sure to review the Coverage information.
If you have LIS benefits, this Part D plan is not available to you.
Compare Arizona Medicare Part D Plans
Here are a few Arizona Part D Plans that compare with Humana Walmart Rx Plan:
- Express Scripts Medicare - Value
- Express Scripts Medicare - Choice
- Transamerica MedicareRx Choice
- Transamerica MedicareRx Classic
- First Health Part D Value Plus
Related Health Insurance for Arizona Seniors
- Arizona Medicare Advantage Plans
- Arizona Medigap Supplemental Medicare Insurance
- Arizona Dental Insurance for Seniors
CMS File Date: January 14, 2014.
This PDP catalog is maintained by 5/28/2014. Do you see an error? Please let us know.and was last updated on
Sharing is caring. If you found this page useful, please Like it and share it with your friends.