AARP MedicareRx Preferred PDP New Jersey
Medicare Part D Plan Overview
AARP MedicareRx Preferred (NJ) is an approved Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (Part D Plan) for residents of New Jersey with Medicare. This plan is "Average". The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services gave it a rating of out of 5.0 stars. (CMS plan ID: S5820-003-NJ, formulary number: 00014403)
The monthly premium is $46.30, and the deductible is $0.00. There's more information about the costs on the Pricing tab. You can see your share at the pharmacy on the Co-Pay tab, or learn more about the coverage on the Coverage tab.
This plan does not qualify for the $0 LIS premium.
Compare New Jersey Medicare Part D Plans
Be sure to compare plans. Here are a few New Jersey Part D Plans we think you should compare with AARP MedicareRx Preferred:
- Horizon Medicare Blue Rx Enhanced
- First Health Part D Premier Plus
- Express Scripts Medicare - Choice
- Transamerica MedicareRx Choice
- First Health Part D Value Plus
Additional Medicare Health Insurance in New Jersey
- Medicare Advantage Plans for New Jersey Seniors
- Medicare Supplemental Insurance in New Jersey
- Dental Insurance for New Jersey Seniors
CMS File Date: January 14, 2014.
This PDP catalog is maintained by 5/28/2014. Do you see an error? Please let us know.and was last updated on
Sharing is caring. If you found this page useful, please Like it and share it with your friends.