United American - Enhanced PDP North Carolina
Medicare Part D Plan Overview
United American - Enhanced (NC) is an approved 2014 Medicare Part D Plan for people in North Carolina with Medicare. Medicare rated this plan out of 5.0 stars, making this plan "Average". (CMS plan ID: S5755-011-NC, formulary ID: 00014282)
The monthly premium is $69.50, and the deductible is $60.00. There's more information about the costs on the Pricing tab. You also have a Co-Pay at the pharmacy, and be sure to review the Coverage information.
This plan does not qualify for the $0 LIS premium.
Compare North Carolina Medicare Part D Plans
Be sure to compare plans. Here are a few North Carolina Part D Plans we think you should compare with United American - Enhanced:
- Express Scripts Medicare - Choice
- Transamerica MedicareRx Choice
- First Health Part D Value Plus
- Humana Enhanced
- AARP MedicareRx Preferred
Additional Medicare Health Insurance in North Carolina
- Medicare Advantage Plans for North Carolina Seniors
- Medicare Supplemental Insurance in North Carolina
- Dental Insurance for North Carolina Seniors
CMS File Date: January 14, 2014.
This PDP catalog is maintained by 5/28/2014. Do you see an error? Please let us know.and was last updated on
Sharing is caring. If you found this page useful, please Like it and share it with your friends.