Medicare Advantage Plans available in Lee County
There are 12 approved 2013 Medicare Advantage Plan options available to Lee, South Carolina seniors with Medicare. Using the links below you can compare all of the full-coverage health insurance plans available to you.
You should not choose a plan based on the monthly premium. MedicareWire.com recognizes that your healthcare insurance is very important. We recommend that you review each plan for the features and benefits you need most.
Lee County, South Carolina Medicare Part C Premiums
A Medicare Advantage plan does not eliminate your monthly Part B premium that’s taken from your Social Security. Seniors with Medicare benefits in Lee, South Carolina pay for their Part B premium in addition to the Advantage Plan premium. If you are single and earn over $85,000 per year (over $170.000 for couples) you Part B will cost a little more. You may also see a slight increase due to late enrollment. You can receive more information about Medicare premiums by calling Social Security at 1-800-772-1213.
Related Senior Care Facilities and Medicare Insurance in Lee County, South Carolina
- Lee County, South Carolina Nursing Homes and Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Lee County, South Carolina Eldercare Hospitals Accepting Patients with Medicare
- South Carolina Home Health Care Agencies
- Lee County, South Carolina Medicare Advantage Plans
- South Carolina Medigap Medicare Supplements
- Senior Dental Insurance Available in South Carolina
- South Carolina Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans
- Medicare Approved Senior Mobility Aids
About The Advantage Plan Information Published By MedicareWire.com
MedicareWire.com receives its Medicare insurance data from the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). We do our best to update our databases with the most recent data available. Even so, we are unable ensure the correctness of plan information and rates. Call or see your authorized Medicare insurance agent to receive a binding quote. For official information, visit CMS at http://cms.gov.