Medicare Advantage Plans available in Wayne County
Here are the 22 2013 Advantage Plans you can purchase in Wayne, Ohio if you have Medicare benefits. Each HMO and PPO health insurance plan meets or exceeds federal requirements. Choose the plan links below to compare coverage options.
MedicareWire.com suggests looking beyond the the monthly premium. Experts recommend looking through each Advantage plan to find the coverage that meets your needs.
Wayne County, Ohio Medicare Part C Premiums
A Medicare Advantage plan does not eliminate your monthly Part B premium that’s taken from your Social Security. Seniors with Medicare benefits in Wayne, Ohio pay for their Part B premium in addition to the Advantage Plan premium. If you are single and earn over $85,000 per year (over $170.000 for couples) you Part B will cost a little more. You may also see a slight increase due to late enrollment. You can receive more information about Medicare premiums by calling Social Security at 1-800-772-1213.
Related Facilities and Medicare Plans for Seniors in Wayne County, Ohio
- Nursing Homes in Wayne County, Ohio Accepting Medicare
- Hospitals Accepting Patients with Medicare in Wayne County, Ohio
- Home HealthCare Facilities for Seniors in Wayne County, Ohio
- Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO Plans Available in Wayne County, Ohio
- Ohio Medigap Medicare Supplements
- Dental Plans for Ohio Seniors
- Part D Prescription Drug Plans for Ohio Seniors
- Mobility Aids, Power Chairs, Walkers, and Mobility Scooters
About The Part C Premium Information On MedicareWire.com
MedicareWire.com receives its Medicare insurance data from the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). We do our best to update our databases with the most recent data available. Even so, we are unable ensure the correctness of plan information and rates. Call or see your authorized Medicare insurance agent to receive a binding quote. For official information, visit CMS at http://cms.gov.