Medicare Advantage Plans available in Monroe County
You have 13 2013 Medicare Advantage Plans to choose from in Monroe, Ohio that offer full-coverage healthcare benefits. Use the plan links below to compare coverage options and HMO/PPO plan information.
MedicareWire.com suggests looking beyond the the monthly premium. Experts recommend looking through each Advantage plan to find the coverage that meets your needs.
Monroe County, Ohio Medicare Part C Premiums
Most seniors with Medicare benefits in Monroe, Ohio are required to pay the standard Part B premium in addition to their Part C (Advantage Plan) premium. Some beneficiaries pay a higher rate on their Part B premium because of their yearly income (over $85,000 for singles and over $170.000 for married couples), or due to late enrollment. For more information about high income Part B and Part D premiums call Social Security at 1-800-772-1213.
Related Facilities and Medicare Plans for Seniors in Monroe County, Ohio
- Nursing Homes in Monroe County, Ohio Accepting Medicare
- Hospitals Accepting Patients with Medicare in Monroe County, Ohio
- Home HealthCare Facilities for Seniors in Monroe County, Ohio
- Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO Plans Available in Monroe County, Ohio
- Ohio Medigap Medicare Supplements
- Dental Plans for Ohio Seniors
- Part D Prescription Drug Plans for Ohio Seniors
- Mobility Aids, Power Chairs, Walkers, and Mobility Scooters
About The Part C Premium Information On MedicareWire.com
The Medicare Part C information provided by MedicareWire.com is obtained from public files available from the U.S. government. We make every reasonable effort to keep our website up-to-date with current data. Unfortunately, we cannot ensure the accuracy of the government data. Remember, only a licensed health insurance agent can provide a binding quote for Medicare insurance. To learn more, visit CMS on the web at http://cms.gov.