Medicare Advantage Plans available in Norman County
Here are the 33 2013 Advantage Plans you can purchase in Norman, Minnesota if you have Medicare benefits. Each HMO and PPO health insurance plan meets or exceeds federal requirements. Choose the plan links below to compare coverage options.
You should not choose a plan based on the monthly premium. MedicareWire.com recognizes that your healthcare insurance is very important. We recommend that you review each plan for the features and benefits you need most.
Norman County, Minnesota Medicare Part C Premiums
In Norman County , most seniors with Medicare benefits must pay both their Part B and Advantage Plan premiums. If you earn more than $85,000 per year (over $170.000 for married couples), you pay a slightly higher rate on your Part B premium than those earning less. You may also pay more if you have a late enrollment penalty. To learn more about high income Part B and Advantage Plan premiums call Social Security at 1-800-772-1213.
Related Facilities and Medicare Plans for Seniors in Norman County, Minnesota
- Nursing Homes in Norman County, Minnesota Accepting Medicare
- Hospitals Accepting Patients with Medicare in Norman County, Minnesota
- Home HealthCare Facilities for Seniors in Norman County, Minnesota
- Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO Plans Available in Norman County, Minnesota
- Minnesota Medigap Medicare Supplements
- Dental Plans for Minnesota Seniors
- Part D Prescription Drug Plans for Minnesota Seniors
- Mobility Aids, Power Chairs, Walkers, and Mobility Scooters
About The Advantage Plan Information Published By MedicareWire.com
MedicareWire.com receives its Medicare insurance data from the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). We do our best to update our databases with the most recent data available. Even so, we are unable ensure the correctness of plan information and rates. Call or see your authorized Medicare insurance agent to receive a binding quote. For official information, visit CMS at http://cms.gov.