Medicare Advantage Plans available in Koochiching County
There are 31 approved 2013 Medicare Advantage Plan options available to Koochiching, Minnesota seniors with Medicare. Using the links below you can compare all of the full-coverage health insurance plans available to you.
MedicareWire.com suggests looking beyond the the monthly premium. Experts recommend looking through each Advantage plan to find the coverage that meets your needs.
Koochiching County, Minnesota Advantage Plan Premiums
Most seniors with Medicare benefits in Koochiching, Minnesota are required to pay the standard Part B premium in addition to their Part C (Advantage Plan) premium. Some beneficiaries pay a higher rate on their Part B premium because of their yearly income (over $85,000 for singles and over $170.000 for married couples), or due to late enrollment. For more information about high income Part B and Part D premiums call Social Security at 1-800-772-1213.
Related Senior Care Facilities and Medicare Insurance in Koochiching County, Minnesota
- Koochiching County, Minnesota Nursing Homes and Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Koochiching County, Minnesota Eldercare Hospitals Accepting Patients with Medicare
- Minnesota Home Health Care Agencies
- Koochiching County, Minnesota Medicare Advantage Plans
- Minnesota Medigap Medicare Supplements
- Senior Dental Insurance Available in Minnesota
- Minnesota Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans
- Medicare Approved Senior Mobility Aids
About The Part C Premium Information On MedicareWire.com
The Medicare Advantage plan information published on MedicareWire.com is obtained from files published by the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). We do our best to keep our website up-to-date with the most recent data. However, we cannot ensure the accuracy of the data. Only an authorized Medicare insurance agent can provide a healthcare insurance quote. For more information, visit the CMS website at: http://cms.gov.