Medicare Advantage Plans available in Beltrami County
There are 30 approved 2013 Medicare Advantage Plan options available to Beltrami, Minnesota seniors with Medicare. Using the links below you can compare all of the full-coverage health insurance plans available to you.
MedicareWire.com recommends choosing a plan based on the total cost, not simply the monthly premium. You’ll need to review plans to find the features and benefits that best meet your needs.
Beltrami County, Minnesota Medicare Part C Premiums
In Beltrami County , most seniors with Medicare benefits must pay both their Part B and Advantage Plan premiums. If you earn more than $85,000 per year (over $170.000 for married couples), you pay a slightly higher rate on your Part B premium than those earning less. You may also pay more if you have a late enrollment penalty. To learn more about high income Part B and Advantage Plan premiums call Social Security at 1-800-772-1213.
Related Senior Care Facilities and Medicare Insurance in Beltrami County, Minnesota
- Beltrami County, Minnesota Nursing Homes and Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Beltrami County, Minnesota Eldercare Hospitals Accepting Patients with Medicare
- Minnesota Home Health Care Agencies
- Beltrami County, Minnesota Medicare Advantage Plans
- Minnesota Medigap Medicare Supplements
- Senior Dental Insurance Available in Minnesota
- Minnesota Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans
- Medicare Approved Senior Mobility Aids
About The Part C Premium Information On MedicareWire.com
The Medicare Part C information provided by MedicareWire.com is obtained from public files available from the U.S. government. We make every reasonable effort to keep our website up-to-date with current data. Unfortunately, we cannot ensure the accuracy of the government data. Remember, only a licensed health insurance agent can provide a binding quote for Medicare insurance. To learn more, visit CMS on the web at http://cms.gov.