Medicare Advantage Plans available in Anoka County
There are 33 approved 2013 Medicare Advantage Plan options available to Anoka, Minnesota seniors with Medicare. Using the links below you can compare all of the full-coverage health insurance plans available to you.
MedicareWire.com recommends choosing a plan based on the total cost, not simply the monthly premium. You’ll need to review plans to find the features and benefits that best meet your needs.
Anoka County, Minnesota Advantage Plan Premiums
Most seniors with Medicare benefits in Anoka, Minnesota are required to pay the standard Part B premium in addition to their Part C (Advantage Plan) premium. Some beneficiaries pay a higher rate on their Part B premium because of their yearly income (over $85,000 for singles and over $170.000 for married couples), or due to late enrollment. For more information about high income Part B and Part D premiums call Social Security at 1-800-772-1213.
Related Facilities and Medicare Plans for Seniors in Anoka County, Minnesota
- Nursing Homes in Anoka County, Minnesota Accepting Medicare
- Hospitals Accepting Patients with Medicare in Anoka County, Minnesota
- Home HealthCare Facilities for Seniors in Anoka County, Minnesota
- Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO Plans Available in Anoka County, Minnesota
- Minnesota Medigap Medicare Supplements
- Dental Plans for Minnesota Seniors
- Part D Prescription Drug Plans for Minnesota Seniors
- Mobility Aids, Power Chairs, Walkers, and Mobility Scooters
About The Advantage Plan Information Published By MedicareWire.com
The Medicare Part C information provided by MedicareWire.com is obtained from public files available from the U.S. government. We make every reasonable effort to keep our website up-to-date with current data. Unfortunately, we cannot ensure the accuracy of the government data. Remember, only a licensed health insurance agent can provide a binding quote for Medicare insurance. To learn more, visit CMS on the web at http://cms.gov.