Medicare Advantage Plans available in Mchenry County
There are 12 approved 2013 Medicare Advantage Plan options available to Mchenry, Illinois seniors with Medicare. Using the links below you can compare all of the full-coverage health insurance plans available to you.
You should not choose a plan based on the monthly premium. MedicareWire.com recognizes that your healthcare insurance is very important. We recommend that you review each plan for the features and benefits you need most.
Mchenry County, Illinois Medicare Part C Premiums
A Medicare Advantage plan does not eliminate your monthly Part B premium that’s taken from your Social Security. Seniors with Medicare benefits in Mchenry, Illinois pay for their Part B premium in addition to the Advantage Plan premium. If you are single and earn over $85,000 per year (over $170.000 for couples) you Part B will cost a little more. You may also see a slight increase due to late enrollment. You can receive more information about Medicare premiums by calling Social Security at 1-800-772-1213.
Related Facilities and Medicare Plans for Seniors in Mchenry County, Illinois
- Nursing Homes in Mchenry County, Illinois Accepting Medicare
- Hospitals Accepting Patients with Medicare in Mchenry County, Illinois
- Home HealthCare Facilities for Seniors in Mchenry County, Illinois
- Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO Plans Available in Mchenry County, Illinois
- Illinois Medigap Medicare Supplements
- Dental Plans for Illinois Seniors
- Part D Prescription Drug Plans for Illinois Seniors
- Mobility Aids, Power Chairs, Walkers, and Mobility Scooters
About The Part C Premium Information On MedicareWire.com
The Medicare Advantage plan information published on MedicareWire.com is obtained from files published by the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). We do our best to keep our website up-to-date with the most recent data. However, we cannot ensure the accuracy of the data. Only an authorized Medicare insurance agent can provide a healthcare insurance quote. For more information, visit the CMS website at: http://cms.gov.