Medicare Advantage Plans available in Coconino County
You have 9 2013 Medicare Advantage Plans to choose from in Coconino, Arizona that offer full-coverage healthcare benefits. Use the plan links below to compare coverage options and HMO/PPO plan information.
MedicareWire.com recommends choosing a plan based on the total cost, not simply the monthly premium. You’ll need to review plans to find the features and benefits that best meet your needs.
Coconino County, Arizona Advantage Plan Premiums
A Medicare Advantage plan does not eliminate your monthly Part B premium that’s taken from your Social Security. Seniors with Medicare benefits in Coconino, Arizona pay for their Part B premium in addition to the Advantage Plan premium. If you are single and earn over $85,000 per year (over $170.000 for couples) you Part B will cost a little more. You may also see a slight increase due to late enrollment. You can receive more information about Medicare premiums by calling Social Security at 1-800-772-1213.
Related Senior Care Facilities and Medicare Insurance in Coconino County, Arizona
- Coconino County, Arizona Nursing Homes and Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Coconino County, Arizona Eldercare Hospitals Accepting Patients with Medicare
- Arizona Home Health Care Agencies
- Coconino County, Arizona Medicare Advantage Plans
- Arizona Medigap Medicare Supplements
- Senior Dental Insurance Available in Arizona
- Arizona Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans
- Medicare Approved Senior Mobility Aids
Medicare Advantage Plan Data Presented By MedicareWire.com
The Medicare Part C information provided by MedicareWire.com is obtained from public files available from the U.S. government. We make every reasonable effort to keep our website up-to-date with current data. Unfortunately, we cannot ensure the accuracy of the government data. Remember, only a licensed health insurance agent can provide a binding quote for Medicare insurance. To learn more, visit CMS on the web at http://cms.gov.